Nov 29, 2013

Friday Features: Twist Me Pretty

http://bowsweet.com/home

Today's Feature:
I am loving this site, and thought I'd let you know about it!

Abby Smith, the creator of Twist Me Pretty is one of those girls that would look good in anything - as my mom would say, "She would look good in a potato sack!"  I came upon her site because of this pin on Pinterest...
Of course I'm interested in hair schtuff, so I continued on to her site and found lots of goodies.
You can enjoy her personality in each post and there is something for everyone.

I love her hairstyle ideas, 
(including this book)
fashion and beauty tips, diy, decorating ideas, and other mom tips.  She is even finishing up inspirational album - check out her awesome singing HERE
Her style is practical (no crazy birds sticking out of her head), yet unpredictable, stylish, and fun!   

No comments: